The Dublin Human Givens Centre provides Human Givens Psychotherapy, Education and Training for clients in one-to-one, couple and group sessions.
Call for an appointment or more information to: 01 2894097
• The average stay in therapy with HG therapists is only 3.6 sessions.*
• 90% of clients see their HG therapist for 6 visits or fewer. *
• In a 12-month research programme based in primary care (GP referrals in Luton, UK); over 69% of patients were significantly improved/recovered in under four sessions (Psychology and Psychotherapy, 2009)
• A wider study based on the Luton study above, involving 30 HG Therapists, has yielded similar results.
• Those with mild to moderate depression were better in half the time when receiving therapy from a Human Givens Therapist compared to alternate therapies **
• The average duration of treatment for those with mild to moderate depression was 1 to 2 sessions with Human Givens Therapy compared to an average of 4 for control therapies. **
• The Human Givens Emotional Needs Audit (ENA) was deemed an accurate diagnostic and treatment guidance tool and recommended for inclusion under NICE in UK.**
• See also Cathriona’s Masters research conducted at The Dublin Human Givens Centre, in which the average number of visits was between 3 and 4.
* Product of ongoing monitoring by the HGI Practice Research Network (www.hgiprn.org) of HG Therapists
** University of Starffordshire research; accepted for publication in The Mental Health Review